Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Glitter....everywhere

Unfortunately this week I missed Monday and Tuesday of school for the Golf State Championship. When I came back, we were working on our Passion Project community pitches. Fortunately, this week I was able to track down many more interviewees, and I have a date picked out to interview. This week I came up with an idea to get media for the video easily. I am going to have people at our community pitch take a picture with a sign that says this is what a feminist looks like, and put them in the video and have it flash through and stuff. Hopefully this week goes well and I get some good footage. Even with everything going on, I can see my project starting to come together!!

My community pitch poster is finished and I am really proud of the product. I included some information about feminism and some of the misconceptions, hopefully to get my point across to the people. I also included some quotes, including the one below, that shows the point of view I am taking. To add some eye-catching stuff I glittered a couple of things on the poster, and I keep finding glitter in all my clothes, and even in my hair. Fortunately, the glitter serves as a reminder that I need to prepare for tomorrow, and I need to finish my digital portion of my set up. I'm excited to get some feedback from the community this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment