Thursday, October 22, 2015

Busy Busy Busy


With the end of the quarter a few weeks back, I'm starting to really see how much I have to do and I see the due date of the community pitch fast-approaching. Unfortunately, this is the busiest time of year for me, with golf post-season leaving me missing multiple days of school a week, and I am really having to scramble. This week I was able to start story-boarding my video and collect interviewees. Also, I have been in contact with school administration to try and get a date on the calendar. I am much further behind than I thought, and I kind of feel like I am swimming in to-do lists and sticky notes. I am hoping to get a speaker picked out and contacted within the next week or two, and begin filming the video.


Hopefully, by the end of next week I will be almost fully caught up and ready to move forward, considering the main obstacle I'm facing is my own time. The good thing is I have finished all my college applications and can officially relax and start to focus my time more on this project.

With all this in mind, I hope you all can learn from my mistakes, and plan ahead, so you aren't left swimming in post-it notes like me.





No comments:

Post a Comment