Sunday, October 11, 2015

#WeAreAllUncool

This week in class we talked about Social Media, and its impacts on people. Being an avid social media user, I really enjoyed the lessons. Something that I connected to was the idea of Social Media only showing the best parts of peoples lives. So often people just gloat about where they are, who they're with, what they've done, etc. This leaves people comparing them whole selves to only the best part of other people. This is what the #WeAreAllUncool Campaign is all about. The #WeAreAllUncool campaign wants to put stereotypes and make people more confident in themselves. Here is my #WeAreAllUncool post:)


1) When I was 5 I decided to stuck a bead up my noise and almost had to go to the hospital. 
2) When I was in 8th Grade I was obsessed with Justin Bieber and actually thought I was going to marry him.
3) I have the tastebuds of a small child.




No comments:

Post a Comment