Monday, February 29, 2016

Its almost March????

Well, this week I woke up and realized its almost March, which means I have just over 2 weeks until my event. I have gone into overdrive to knockout what I need to get done. Again, I have gotten into a communication stump. I have been reaching out to about 8 organizations in the Charlotte area about providing information on getting involved, and not a single one has gotten back to me. Gotta love people and their communication skills. Not gonna lie, stress is starting to set in. I haven't done a lot of work the past month or so as I have been busy with other projects, but no I think I can finally get to work. I have a flyer done, and am waiting for the promotional video to get approved by the school. I hope to get officially announcements out to the school this week.I'm really excited to see how this turns out!


In other news----
This past week in DigCit we have been working on a video project on population growth. Fortunately, I had a good bit of knowledge in the area due to another class I have taken. I connected my video back to passion for women's rights. I talked about the accessibility of reproductive health to women in less developed countries and the effect it has on population growth. It was really interesting to learn about the lack of access in the countries. I have really been liking the video projects, even though they are so much work.  It was really cool that I had the ability to connect my video back to my passion project!

No comments:

Post a Comment